Pillar of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pillar of Fire

A collection of discussion forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group Memberships, Notifications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Group Memberships, Notifications Empty
PostSubject: Group Memberships, Notifications   Group Memberships, Notifications EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Initial Registration and Groups
When you initially register, you're not part of any group. I will add you to the Mere Christianity group so that you can see that forum category.

If there are more major discussion categories worth starting (later book studies, other major topics), I will probably create distinct groups that will have access to them, so as to keep things private. I may, for example, create a whole category for "Inter-religious dialogue" or "The Early Church -- Common Christian Heritage." If you'd be interested in something like that or something else, you can respond here.

Please let me know if you see something you don't think you should, or aren't seeing something that you think you should. I have moved some old topics into an Archive section, for instance, that should be hidden from most people.

Notifications
I think if you Reply to a topic, you are automatically subscribed to receive email messages if there are other replies. If not, I think you can change a setting in your Profile for that. I'll have to look into it more.

Alternately, there's also the ability to Watch This Topic, which you should be able to do whether you've commented or not, in order to get emails when there have been updates.

I may occasionally send an email blast with reminders, or use the Newsletter function, if we haven't heard from people in a while, to remind you that this is here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pillaroffire.forumotion.net

Group Memberships, Notifications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pillar of Fire :: General :: Orientation-
Jump to: